A delightful combination of rich white chocolate and silky coconut cream, with a complimentary raspberry sauce in one creamy and luscious sweet treat.
Coconut Cream White Chocolate Mousseadapted from nigella
- Defrost the unsweetened frozen raspberries in the microwave. Once the berries have completely thawed, force the juice from the berries by gently pressing the berries with the back of a spoon. Throw away the seeds and, to the strained juice, stir in the honey until combined. Serve or store in an airtight container, refrigerated, for up to 5 days.
- Put the can of coconut milk in the refrigerator for several hours (or overnight). Scrap off the solid top layer of creamy coconut, careful not to include any of the liquid on the bottom of the can. The coconut water can be used in making the smoothie or baking bread.
- Whip the coconut cream with an electric mixer until it has the airy texture of whipped cream, about 5 minutes. Chill, covered, the whipped coconut cream in the fridge and go ahead to prepare the white chocolate.
- Melt the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Remove from heat.
- Whip the egg whites and lemon juice until stiff peaks form, then fold into the chocolate mixture, in 2 batches, until well combined. Remove the whipped coconut cream from the fridge and fold into the chocolate mixture.
- Divide into 4 glasses and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight until just set. Serve topped with raspberry sauce.